TENSE (काल) | Present Perfect Tense and Present Perfect Continuous Tense (Formula, Uses and Example)

 

Present Perfect Tense and Present Perfect Continuous Tense (with Formula and Examples)

Present Perfect Tense and Present Perfect Continuous Tense (with Formula and Examples)

Present Perfect Tense

पहचान - वाक्यों के अन्त में चुका है, चुकी है, चुके है आदि शब्द आते है।
These types of words occur in sentences - Just, Already, Yet etc.
* Helping Verb - has/have
Has - He, She, It and Singular Noun
Have - I, We, You and Plural Noun
* M.V III form
Formula -
Subject + has/have + m.v III form + object + other word + .
Examples -
मोहन पत्र लिख चुका है।
Mohan has written a letter.

Negative Sentence
Formula
Subject + has/have + not + m.v III form + object + other words + .
Examples
मैंने यह कार्य नही किया है।
I have not done this work.

Interrogative Sentence
Formula
Has/Have + subject + m.v III form + object + other word + ?
Example
क्या वह भोजन पका चुकी है?
Has she cooked food?

More example
When has Mohan finished his work?



Present Perfect Continuous Tense

पहचान - हिंदी वाक्यों के अंत मे -से रह है, -से रही है, से रह हूँ आदि शब्द आते है।
* कार्य कुछ समय से जारी है।
* M.V I form + ing
* Helping verb - has/have + ing
* इस प्रकार के वाक्यों में समय सूचक शब्द since और for का प्रयोग किया जाता है।
* Since का प्रयोग निश्चित समय के लिए किया जाता है जैसे -
3 'o' clock, 1984, morning, night, last week, birthday etc
* For का प्रयोग अनिश्चित समय के लियर किया जाता है जैसे -
3 day, 10 years, two hours etc

Formula
Subject + has/have + been + m.v I form + ing + object + other word + .
Example
मैं सुबह से भोजन पका रही हूँ।
I have been cooking foid since morning.

Negative Sentence
Formula
Subject + has/have + not + been + m.v I form + ing + object + other words + .
Example
वह 2 साल से दिल्ली में नही रह रही है।
She has not been living in Delhi for 2 year.

Interrogative Sentence
Formula
Has/Have + subject + been + m.v I form + ing + object + other word + ?
Example
क्या तुम 1984 से जयपुर में रह रहे है?
Have you been living Jaipur since 1984?

Other Example
Why have they been wasting your time since July?

Comments